NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF CANADA (excluding the Province of Quebec), THE 50 UNITED STATES AND DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, 18 OR OVER. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. Contest Period: The Show Us How You Have Fun At Jellystone Park Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:00:01 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on May 23, 2009 and ends at 11:59:59 a.m. ET on September 8, 2009 (the "Contest Period").
2. How To Enter: To enter the Contest, during the Contest Period visit www.jellystonefun.com (the "Contest Website") click on the promotion link and complete all required registration information and upload a video (between 30 and 90 seconds, limit 3 minutes) demonstrating how you have fun at a Jellystone Park (the "Entry" or "Entry Materials"). The Entry must include or feature a positive reference to or visual of someone having fun at a Jellystone Park and must include the phrase "Jellystone Park®"or" Yogi Bear®". You may submit one video for each Jellystone Park you visit during the Contest Period. Each person appearing in your video must be 18 years of age or older or have parental consent. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the entrant (the "Entrant"). By entering, you understand that your entry may (in Sponsor's sole discretion) be posted online for consumers to view and vote on. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entrant will be deemed the name appearing on the Entry. Limit one Entry per person/e-mail address per Jellystone Park. Any person who attempts to enter a category more than once will be disqualified. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by Entrants' online service will apply.
3. Entry Requirements: In order to be entered into the Contest, Entrants must comply with registration instructions when submitting their video. The video must be in one of the following formats: .avi, .mov, .mpeg. The Entry may not contain obscene, lewd or inappropriate images or text including no nudity, acts of violence or acts that appear to cause harm, as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion. Any Entry Material or portion thereof that is, in the Sponsor's sole discretion, obscene, profane, lewd, defamatory, contains any third party materials including music, or otherwise violates or infringes (or may infringe) any copyright, trademark, logo, mark that identifies a brand or other proprietary right of any person living or deceased (including but not limited to rights of privacy or publicity or portrayal in a false light) or entity, or is otherwise objectionable, will not be considered and may disqualify the Entrant. Therefore, clothing worn in the video should not contain any visible logos, drawings, cartoons, phrases, trademarks or other third-party materials. Entrants may not copy or otherwise plagiarize the Entry Material from any source. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a video qualifies as an Entry. All Entries must be the sole, original work of the Entrants. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrants acknowledge and agree that their Entries become the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit. Entrants agree to transfer to Sponsor the copyright in Entry. Automated, script, macro or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. If, in Sponsor's sole discretion, the Entry appears to have resulted in any injury or bodily harm, it will be rejected. Entries must be in keeping with Sponsor's image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity rights or privacy rights of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person's personal or proprietary rights. In such an event, the Entry will not be posted online and will be disqualified from the Contest. Any Entry not in compliance with the above or that does not meet the Websites' requirements will be disqualified. By entering, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted.
4. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the Province of Quebec), 18 years of age and older as of date of entry where permitted by law. Employees of Leisure Systems, Inc., their respective affiliates, parents, franchisees, subsidiaries, divisions, suppliers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively "Sponsor and its Administrators"), and each of their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers, members and agents and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate or win. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner (or the parent/guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence).
5. Voting: There will be one (1) voting segment for this Contest. Voting Segment 1 (Finalist Voting): All eligible Entries will be posted on the Contest Website for the public to vote on, each vote will constitute one point. All votes must be completed and submitted by 11:59:59 a.m. ET on September 22, 2009. The public vote for Voting Segment 1 will determine 50% of the Entrant's total score. The top five entries with the most votes at the end of the voting period will move onto the finalist round for judging. The use of robotic or automatic devices for voting is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify all such votes and to disqualify from voting the responsible individual.
6. Judging: Finalist Judging: All eligible Entries submitted during the Contest Period, will be judged based on the following criteria: Originality and Creativity (30%); Communication of "Show Us How You Have Fun At Jellystone Park" theme (30%); and Overall Appeal (40%). Sponsor will then combine their judging score and the score from the public vote received by the Voting Segment Deadline. The public vote will determine 50% of Entrant's score and Sponsor's judging score will determine 50% of Entrant's score. In the event of a tie during the judges' phase or after the Entrants' scores have been tabulated, tied Entries will be rejudged by the judges based solely on Communication of "Show Us How You Have Fun At Jellystone Park" theme. The Finalist with the top overall score will be determined the Grand Prize winner. Judges' decisions are final with respect to all matters relating to the Contest. By participating, Entrants agree to the Official Rules and the decisions of the Judges, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
7. Grand Prize and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): Grand Prize (1): $10,000 awarded in the form of a check. Prize will be awarded and the Grand Prize Winner will be notified by phone, and e-mail. Prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied by Sponsor. Prize is not transferable. No substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or portion of prize) of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Taxes related to the prize are the responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All other expenses and costs not expressly listed above are the Grand Prize Winners' sole responsibility. The five finalists will each receive a two night stay at a Jellystone Park and a "gift basket" of Yogi Bear® souvenir items. Weekly Random winners will receive a "gift basket"of Yogi Bear souvenir items.
8. General Rules: The Administrator will make three (3) attempts to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via phone and e-mail within three (3) days from the time winner determination was accomplished. If Administrator is unable to reach the potential Grand Prize Winner via phone or does not receive a return e-mail from the potential Grand Prize Winner within this time frame, he/she will be disqualified and an alternate will be determined. Potential Grand Prize Winner (or parent/legal guardian if a winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will then be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, liability/publicity release (except where prohibited by law) within three (3) days (including weekends) of notification attempt or the prize will be forfeited and alternate winner may be determined. Affidavit package will be mailed via overnight mail with a pre-paid overnight return envelope included or sent via email. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate determination. All other expenses and costs, not expressly listed above, including, but not limited to, taxes, tips, entertainment and transfers, are Grand Prize Winner's sole responsibility. Winner and all Entrants, as a condition of Entry into the Contest, agree to release Sponsor and its Administrators, each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliated companies and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Contest (collectively the "Released Parties") from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Contest, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use Grand Prize Winner's name, likeness and Entry/video for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, Entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of Entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet Access provider, Online Service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the Entry process or the operation of the Contest or the Website; violates the Official Rules; acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner; or acts with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the Entries in this Contest. Entries generated by script or bot are not eligible. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Contest if it cannot be completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures or corruption of any sort. In such event, Sponsor will award prizes from eligible Entries received prior to cancellation. As a condition of entering the Contest, Entrant (or parent/legal guardian if Entrant is a minor in his/her state of residence) agrees that: 1) under no circumstance will Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for out-of-pocket expenses; 2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; and 3) any and all claims, judgments, and award shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys fees.
9. Conditions: Winner acknowledges and agrees that his/her Entry becomes the property of the Sponsor, which thereby has the right to edit, adapt, modify, reproduce, promote and otherwise use Entries in any way it sees fit in connection with advertising or promoting the Jellystone Park brand and products in any medium, throughout the world, in perpetuity. Entrant shall have no right to review or approve edits, alterations or modifications, and the Entrant waives the benefit of any provision of law known as "moral rights". Entrant is granted no rights in the use of the Jelly Stone Park® or Yogi Bear® trademarks beyond the right of use in this Entry and understands that any use of these marks for a commercial purpose will violate the rights of the trademark owner. No information regarding Entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party not involved in the conduct of the Contest. By submitting an Entry, you represent: (a) that the Entry is your own original work that has not previously been published or publicly shown or won a prize or award; and (b) any and all rights to the Entry belong to you and the Entry does not infringe, misappropriate or violate the rights of any third party. Further, any Entries that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, deems to be inappropriate for publication will not be considered.
10. Winner: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner, available after September 30, 2009, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope by October 7, 2009, to: Show Us How You Have Fun At Jellystone Park Contest Winner, C/O Leisure Systems, Inc. 50 West Techne Center Dr. Suite G Milford, Ohio 45150
11. Sponsor/Administrator: The Sponsor of the Contest is Leisure Systems, Inc, 50 West Techne Center Dr. Suite G Milford, Ohio 45150. The Administrator of the Contest is Leisure Systems, Inc.