Vote for your favorite video! Although the contest is now closed for new video submissions, you can still vote for the one you like best. The five videos with the most votes are guaranteed a spot in the finals! Voting ends at noon ET on September 22.
1) Record your video clip using the camera of your choice. Videos could also be comprised of various still photos in a slideshow. The video should last between 30 and 90 seconds. The maximum length allowed will be three minutes.
2) Use the instructions and software included with your camera or your operating system to transfer your video to your computer.
3) Save your video using one of the following file formats: .AVI, .MOV, .MPEG, .WMV. The final file size must be less than 20 MB.
4) When you are ready to submit your video, go to submit video, fill out the electronic entry form, upload your video and click the submit button. If you are chosen to be a finalist you must fill out a release form.
5) All videos must be received by September 8, 2009.
6) After review, we do reserve the right to not post your video if it contains profanity, nudity or other material we deem inappropriate for a family destination.
7) Because of copyright law, we can not accept videos with commercial music.
7) Never created or uploaded a video before? The Internet is full of great places to learn more about creating, editing and uploading video for the web. Here are a couple links to get you started: Getting Started with Desktop Video, YouTube Help Files.